Founded in 2010, Thai Advisory Office is a local legal and tax firm practicing accounting, tax and litigation to a global standard.
Comprising four Partners and nine specialist professionals, the firm provides multinationals as well as local corporations with a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial, taxation, intellectual property, real estate, litigation support and employment and labour relations services.
The team has extensive experience supporting local and cross border transactions, including commercial and tax matters, such as, M&A, business transfer, structuring business vehicle, and tax advice and planning. Commercial clients - listed and private - served by the firm predominantly operate in the manufacturing, trade, construction, real estate, insurance, and services sectors.
There is no official ranking of firms in Thailand. However, Thai Advisory Office is a widely respected mid-tier firm.
- Corporate commercial services, e.g. company formation, restructuring, disposal
- Taxation planning, compliance & due diligence
- Capital markets (finance/due diligence)
- Real estate services
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Employment and labour relations (contract, dispute resolution etc.)
- Intellectual property
- Specialist litigation and tax support.