Each year, Nexia International offers a complimentary webinar series to its member firms on a range of topics, hosted by our Business Groups, Tax, Marketing & Business Development, Audit and International People Development Committees.
In 2017, over 780 attendees attended the webinars in total. Webinar topics included:
- How to make your firm a real thought leader.
- Auditing related parties and applying professional scepticism.
- Corporation tax -The (r) Evolution of the international tax landscape.
- Individual tax - Exit taxes, inheritance taxes and the local treatment of foreign trust or fiduciary structures.
- Getting the most from your workforce – employee engagement in professional service firms.
The 2018-2019 webinar series began in May 2018 with a webinar, hosted by the People Development Committee. The topic was 'Corporate wellbeing: buidling resilience' and had over 270 live attendees from across the world. This year, webinars include:
- Doing business in UK, US and India.
- Cross-selling effectively and generating referrals from the network.
- The audit of impairments.
- Risk assessment, materiality and sampling.
- Latest developments in transfer pricing across the globe including impact of U.S. tax changes and reforms on transfer pricing policies.
- Trusts – know more?
Member firms equally benefit from the yearly webinar series as CPD certificates are available upon request to webinar attendees. A number of webinars are also offered in the Spanish-language. To cater for the wide range of time zones that our member firms are in, Nexia hosts two sessions of each webinar in English. Nexia similarly provides recordings of the webinar sessions, along with the presentation slides to allow member firms to watch the webinars in their own time. Many of our member firms have found the webinars useful to include in their own firms’ training programs and workshops.
If you are a Nexia member and want to view the current webinar schedule or watch previous recordings, please click here to visit the members area.
For further information on webinars, please email Nexia marketing at email@example.com.